Posted August 28, 2014
|Offered By||The 106 Group Ltd. |
370 Selby Ave
St. Paul, Minnesota
|Name: Jennifer Kust |
Title: Business & HR Manager
The 106 Group has an immediate opening for an architectural historian in our St. Paul office. We offer a professional and friendly working environment with a wide range of interesting and challenging projects in the field of cultural resource and environmental consulting. See www.106group.com for more information on our firm.
Skills and experience required include:
- Excellent research and writing skills
- A thorough knowledge of cultural resources management laws and process
- Experience conducting Phase I and II architecture-history surveys and evaluations
- Knowledge of the history and architectural styles of the Midwest and Great Plains
- The ability to work individually and as a team
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- The ability to adapt quickly and work well under pressure
- Good working knowledge of current information technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required
- Experience in environmental or other types of professional consulting. Travel and fieldwork are requirements of this position. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Minimum qualifications include a B.A. or B.S. degree in architectural history, historic preservation, planning or closely related field, and at least 2 years of work experience in CRM and/or preservation planning. Master’s degree preferred.
How to Apply
If interested, please submit a completed application, your resume, and a letter highlighting your skills and availability to email@example.com. The 106 Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.