Historic Resource Specialist
Posted August 20, 2014
|Offered By||NH Land & Community Heritage Investment Program |
13 West Street, Suite 3
Concord, New Hampshire
|Salary||$40,000 +/- based on experience|
|Name: Dijit Taylor |
Title: Executive Director
The New Hampshire Land and Community Heritage Investment Program (LCHIP) seeks an experienced, well-organized, detail-oriented person for the position of Historic Resource Specialist.
- Support Executive Director and Board of Directors in review and evaluation of grant proposals;
- Understand and interpret LCHIP Criteria, Guidelines, and Procedures;
- Assist eligible applicants with project and proposal development;
- Review architectural drawings, scopes of work, baseline documentation and stewardship plans;
- Design and execute contracts, negotiate language for term preservation easement deeds and executory interest deeds;
- Degree in historic preservation, architectural history, architecture or related field, preferably at Master’s level,
- 3 to 5 years of experience in some combination of history, architectural history, historic architecture, historic preservation and project management.
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter by Monday, September 22, 2014 to officemgr@LCHIP.org or to Historic Resource Specialist Search, Land and Community Heritage Investment Program, 13 West Street, Suite 3, Concord NH 03301.