Posted October 21, 2013
|Offered By||The Historic Santa Fe Foundation |
545 Canyon Rd, Suite 2
Santa Fe, New Mexico
|Salary||Salary range and benefits comparable to those for similar positions in Santa Fe with organizations having annual budgets of $400,000-$450,000.|
|Name: Bonney Hughes |
Title: Search assistant
The Historic Santa Fe Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to preserving historic properties and resources of the Santa Fe, NM area since 1961, seeks a dynamic Executive Director with a commitment to cultural preservation and community outreach to lead conservation, education, fundraising and other activities.
- Coordinating the activities of Board members, Foundation members, staff members and volunteers through a process of collaborative decision making.
- Working with the Stewardship committee to administer the Foundation-owned properties. Working with the Finance committee to assure that a sufficient portion of the annual budget is devoted to the maintenance, repair and preservation of the properties.
- Managing the leasing and/or renting of Foundation-owned properties in accordance with the Foundation's mission of preservation and the importance of this income to the Foundation's budget.
- Working with the Stewardship committee to administer the Foundation's easement program, including the negotiation of new easements and the monitoring of existing ones.
- Working with the Board's Finance committee to administer all aspects of the organization's finances. Developing and overseeing the organization's budget and individual program budgets. Assuring the organization operates within established budgets.
- Working with the Board to sustain and strengthen current fundraising efforts by identifying, creating, and implementing new fundraising opportunities. Working with the Board to develop donor relations and plan fundraising events.
- Working with the Research and Education and Events committees to maintain and accomplish the Foundation's research and education programs including the registry, public tours, lectures and other events, web-based information and resources, internships, the production of newsletters, books and reports, and other related activities.
- Working with the Board to expand the Foundation's public outreach activities and representing the organization to the public. Developing partnerships locally, nationally and internationally to leverage HSFF's strengths and programs.
- Administrative experience
- Financial management experience
- Proven fundraising experience
- Degree or experience in related field preferred (historic preservation, history, architecture, anthropology, archeology, cultural resource management, etc.)
How to Apply
Please go to www.historicsantafe.org/edsearch to apply. No phone calls, please. The position is open until filled.