Posted June 22, 2015
|Offered By||Li/Saltzman Architects, P.C. |
50 Broadway, 33rd Fl
New York, New York
|Salary||Salary commensurate with experience|
We are seeking a Preservation Architect with 5-10 years experience.
- building envelope investigation and analysis
- report writing
- preparation of design and construction documents
- construction administration
- field inspections for a variety of building types.
- A professional degree in architecture and a New York State Architect’s license
- Demonstrated background in historic preservation such as a degree or certificate in historic preservation, or hands-on work experience with a preservation/architecture firm
- Meet the Secretary of the Interiors’ professional qualification standards for Historical Architect
- Substantial field experience with historic restoration projects
- Proven track record in project management, including maintenance of project schedules and budgets
- Strong analytical, organizational, and writing skills
- Ability to work well with clients and to coordinate inter-disciplinary teams
- NYC scaffolding certification
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Ajera project management software is a plus, but not necessary
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter with resume to email@example.com. Please indicate where you read about this position. No calls please.