Posted April 7, 2015
|Offered By||Preservation Design Partnership, LLC |
Preservation Design Partnership, LLC [PDP] is an award winning planning, design and preservation firm specializing in interventions in historic sites and buildings. The firm is based in Philadelphia, PA and its projects can be found in over 10 states and the District of Columbia.
We are seeking an experienced architect, with over 10 years of experience to assume a Project Manager role, managing highly complex projects involving national historic landmarks. The requirements for the position are:
- Architectural Registration [NCARB Registration desirable]
- At least ten years of experience
- Evidence of successful project management experience involving complex historic preservation projects, cultural facilities and / or museums in excess of $30 million
- Significant evidence of and experience in preservation technology
- Experience and / or formal training in historic preservation
How to Apply
PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth opportunities. The position requires travel, given the geographic diversity of the firm’s work. Interested candidates should submit a resume, portfolio, technical writing sample and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org [no phone calls please].