Executive Assistant, Marketing
Posted January 28, 2015
|Offered By||National Trust for Historic Preservation |
Office of the Chief Marketing Officer
Washington , District of Columbia
The Executive Assistant provides key administrative support and coordination for the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). Includes carrying out important functions to ensure the effective operation of the Office of the CMO including handling day-to-day operations and scheduling workflow. Includes interaction with other National Trust departments, as well as National Trust Advisors and Trustees and other high level stakeholders.
- Coordinate, in cooperation with the Chief Marketing Officer, the daily work of the CMO’s office.
- Schedule CMO meetings and telephone appointments, coordinate conference calls, assist in travel scheduling, and keep calendar current.
- Assist with logistics for meetings including the formatting and distribution of materials.
- Process invoices, expense reimbursements, and monthly credit card statements.
- Assist with compiling briefing packets and creating presentations.
- Maintain filing and other systems for the office, including streamlining current filing systems and creating efficiencies.
- Draft, edit, and format correspondence.
- Participate in answering the CMO’s phone line. Stay up-to-date with key National Trust staff, partners, and donors and develop working relationships with them.
- Undertake project assignments in collaboration with the CMO and other Marketing leaders as determined.
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator with division-wide initiatives.
- Route mail to the division.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience required. Experience should include office management, meeting coordination and handling scheduling for a busy executive, as well as ability to assess office needs and improve systems.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently and respond to a high volume of ongoing requests in a timely fashion, with ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated experience interacting effectively with high level stakeholders and the public.
- Must be highly motivated, dependable, organized, comfortable working in a team setting, and a conscientious self-starter.
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills, including issue identification and prioritization.
- Basic project-coordination skills, and ability to achieve results with only moderate supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience assisting in the preparation of high quality presentation materials
- Experience supporting outreach to and engagement of culturally diverse audiences and partners a plus.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced competence in Microsoft Office, specifically, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and using MS Outlook for extensive high level scheduling and calendar management. Ability to continually develop skills related to use of rapidly changing technology and communications best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
How to Apply
To apply, please include a cover letter in the body of a message and email your resume as a Word, PDF or Text document to 231951-CSemail@example.com.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. The National Trust for Historic Preservation actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.