Associate Manager, Professional Programs and Membership Marketing
Posted July 3, 2013
|Offered By||National Trust for Historic Preservation |
Washington , District of Columbia
The Associate Manager will assist the Director, and work closely with staff across the department, to evaluate current marketing efforts and develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for the Preservation Leadership Forum membership program as well as the trainings, conferences and other revenue generating programs offered to this audience. The Associate Manager will be responsible for both member acquisition and retention.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and evaluating key Forum marketing activities.
- Work with staff to identify appropriate metrics and measurement tools and to analyze data.
- Review all department marketing efforts, including the National Preservation Conference, Preservation Leadership Training, and grants and awards programs, and provide recommendations to ensure full integration and leveraging with Forum marketing.
- With guidance from the Director, develop a full fiscal year based marketing plan that includes concrete goals and benchmarks.
- Work with the membership department and other key internal staff and external service providers to implement marketing efforts.
- At least 3-5 years professional level experience, including solid background in marketing, with a focus on electronic marketing.
- Demonstrated success using latest e-marketing technology, including social media, to achieve measurable results, and ability to continually develop skills related to use of rapidly changing technology and communications best practices.
- Understanding and knowledge of professional membership tiering.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in writing for a targeted professional market. Demonstrated success in marketing to and engaging culturally diverse audiences and partners preferred.
- Intermediate analytical and problem solving skills, including issue identification and prioritization.
- Basic project-management skills, including project budgeting and planning.
- Proven ability to collaborate across divisions to implement processes and achieve results. Track record of building and maintaining productive relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently and respond to a high volume of ongoing requests in a timely fashion, to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic work environment, and to achieve results without close supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and skill set essential.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of experience) required, preferably in a marketing related field.
How to Apply
To apply, please include a cover letter in the body of a message and email your resume as a Word, PDF or Text document to 133341-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. The National Trust for Historic Preservation actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.