Welcome to Forum Online. In order to access these pages you need to be a Forum Member and logged into PreservationNation.
First time to Forum Online? Check out our Tips for New Visitors.
Questions? Call us at 202-588-6164 or via email at email@example.com.
Forum JournalFor the spring issue of the Forum Journal, Tom Mayes, author of the recent blog series “Why Do Old Places Matter?” asked scholars from other disciplines to consider why old places matter. Their perceptive articles will inspire you to reflect anew about why we work to save old places. From Max Page’s article “Why We Need Bad Places” to Eric Nathan’s thoughtful comments on creativity and old places, this journal will encourage you to think and talk with others about why old places matter to you.
From the PLF Blog View All
- Section 110: An Introduction - 07/02/15
- Why Do Old Places Matter: Get Inspired by Multi-media Content from the Spring Journal - 07/01/15
- Preservation Legal Tools: Receiverships - 06/30/15
- #PastForward: Twitter and Instagram Tease 2015 Field Studies - 06/26/15
- Announcing America’s 11 Most Endangered Historic Places for 2015 - 06/23/15
Forum Newsroom View All
- Article: Minimizing the Effects of Gentrification, Part 1
- What's Your Vision for the the Southwest Museum Site?
- Keeping History Above Water
Deadline: April 10, 2016
- Historic Hotels of America Newsletter - June Issue