Welcome to Forum Online. In order to access these pages you need to be a Forum Member and logged into PreservationNation.
First time to Forum Online? Check out our Tips for New Visitors.
Questions? Call us at 202-588-6164 or via email at email@example.com.
Forum JournalTo thrive as a “Movement of Yes,” we need to first reckon with why we’re perceived as the opposite—sometimes accurately, sometimes not—and why our success in promoting a competing narrative has been limited. At its best, our movement shepherds places gracefully—honoring their past, animating their present, and securing their future—for a communal benefit. To win over our audience, those are the stories we need to tell. Read the Winter 2016 Forum Journal.
From the PLF Blog View All
- NPS at 100: The National Maritime Heritage Grant Program - 04/29/16
- The Living Kitchens at Cliveden - 04/27/16
- On the Hill: Re-Authorization of the HPF, BLM Planning Tool Comments - 04/21/16
- Saving Downtown El Paso - 04/20/16
- Defining “Direct Care” for Museum Collections - 04/15/16
Forum Newsroom View All
- Historic Preservation Junior Ranger Program
- Legacy Cities Conference in Detroit, Sept. 13-16
Deadline: September 13, 2016
- Historic Hotels of America Newsletter - April Issue
- In a Historic Election, Where Do the Candidates Stand on Protecting America’s Heritage?