Welcome to Forum Online. In order to access these pages you need to be a Forum Member and logged into PreservationNation.
First time to Forum Online? Check out our Tips for New Visitors.
Questions? Call us at 202-588-6164 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forum JournalFor the spring issue of the Forum Journal, Tom Mayes, author of the recent blog series “Why Do Old Places Matter?” asked scholars from other disciplines to consider why old places matter. Their perceptive articles will inspire you to reflect anew about why we work to save old places. From Max Page’s article “Why We Need Bad Places” to Eric Nathan’s thoughtful comments on creativity and old places, this journal will encourage you to think and talk with others about why old places matter to you.
From the PLF Blog View All
- [Video Competition] Old Places Matter Because….? - 05/01/15
- Preserving Places with Difficult Stories: L.A.’s Parker Center - 04/29/15
- Saving Napa’s Earthquake-Damaged Buildings with 3D Laser Scanning - 04/28/15
- Spring 2015 Forum Journal: Why Do Old Places Matter? - 04/24/15
- Persevering in Print in a Digital World - 04/23/15
Forum Newsroom View All
- State Historic Tax Credits Webinar Archive Available
- Webinar: Using Historic Preservation as a Reinvestment Tool
Deadline: May 15, 2015
- Call for Applications – The Raymond Lemaire Fund
Deadline: June 1, 2015
- PastForward 2015 Website Is Up!
- AASLH's Book Series Seeking New Book Proposals