Welcome to Forum Online. In order to access these pages you need to be a Forum Member and logged into PreservationNation.
First time to Forum Online? Check out our Tips for New Visitors.
Questions? Call us at 202-588-6164 or via email at email@example.com.
Forum JournalIn recognition of the 50th anniversary of With Heritage So Rich and the National Historic Preservation Act, the contributors to the fall issue of the Forum Journal write about their hopes for the preservation movement over the next half century and identify specific changes in outlook, tools and policy that should guide our work going forward. These thought leaders take an unflinching look at where we are now and what we should aspire to in the coming decades.
From the PLF Blog View All
- The Federal Historic Tax Credit in FY14: The Knapp’s Centre - 11/24/15
- Unexpected Discoveries During Drayton Hall’s Portico Rehabilitation - 11/20/15
- Conservation in Action: The Painted Desert Community Complex - 11/19/15
- The National Park Service 1916-1966 - 11/17/15
- preservationFUTURE: Stephanie Meeks at PastForward 2015 - 11/13/15
Forum Newsroom View All
- Preservation Virginia Celebrates the NHPA
- Window Hero Webinar
Deadline: November 17, 2015
- Attend Legacy City Preservation on Dec. 8
Deadline: December 8, 2015
- History in the Making: The New York City Landmarks Law at 50
Deadline: October 26, 2015
- The 6th International Architectural Paint Research Conference
Deadline: February 16, 2016