Welcome to Forum Online. In order to access these pages you need to be a Forum Member and logged into PreservationNation.
First time to Forum Online? Check out our Tips for New Visitors.
Questions? Call us at 202-588-6164 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forum JournalThe summer issue of Forum Journal looks at climate change and sea level rise and what they mean for historic resources now and in the future. Discover what communities are doing to mitigate the effects of sea level rise, and find out about changes to the National Flood Insurance Program and how these changes will affect historic properties. Enhanced content in this issue includes a webinar and three interactive maps that paint a dramatic picture of coastal flooding and its impact on historic resources.
From the PLF Blog View All
- Witnessing How Older and Smaller is Better - 10/09/15
- Video + Saving Places: Bringing Your Message to Life - 10/07/15
- Being Part of the Preservation Club: A Reflection - 10/06/15
- preservationFUTURE: A Reading List - 10/01/15
- Common Threads; Different Patterns - 09/30/15
Forum Newsroom View All
- Deadline Extended - Secretary of the Interior's 2015 Historic Preservation Awards
Deadline: November 16, 2015
- 2016 Rome Prize: Applications Due Nov. 1
Deadline: November 1, 2015
- Reimagining the Cemetery as a Museum: Lessons from IMLS Collections Stewardship Grants
Deadline: November 12, 2015
- Sarah Booth Conroy Prize for Journalism and Architectural Criticism
Deadline: December 31, 2015
- State HTC Webinar Recording Now Available