Preservation Leadership Forum Affinity Groups
Preservation Leadership Forum connects preservation leaders to the latest ideas, information, advice, resources, training, and of course, to each other. In an effort to create new opportunities to enrich these connections and provide more targeted, high-value content, Forum now offers the Affinity Groups program as an additional, standard benefit of membership.
Focused on specific topics, each Affinity Group has several online platforms where members can discuss and share the latest thinking and strategies with peers and colleagues. These exclusive, targeted platforms include: a LinkedIn group, an email listserv, and special topic-specific e-communication pieces.
All Forum members are eligible to join – and you’re not limited to one Affinity Group. Join today!
Law & Policy
Stay up-to-date on the latest legal rulings in preservation and learn about the ways you can advocate for and influence key preservation legislation.
- Law & Policy on LinkedIn
- Twitter hashtags: #preservationlaw, #preservationpolicy
- Law & Policy
- Email listserv: firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: your User ID is your Forum membership #)
Learn about and discuss the latest research, projects, and policies that encourage decreased demolition and promote building reuse.
- Sustainability on LinkedIn
- Twitter hashtag: #greenpreservation
- Preservation Green Lab Twitter handle: @PresGreenLab
- Preservation Green Lab
- Email listserv: email@example.com (please note your User ID is your Forum membership #)
Learn about and discuss the latest research, projects, and policies around redevelopment and revolving funds.
- Receive a monthly newsletter on redevelopment (sign up here)
- Sign up for a free webinar, Reuse/Redevelopment: Two Sides, Same Coin? Wed., Dec. 10 at 2:00 p.m.
- Historic Properties Redevelopment Program
- LindedIn group to come
For more information about the Forum Affinity Program, please contact Rebecca Bice.