The Forum Newsroom is your first stop for late-breaking news and announcements about grants, awards, calls for papers, fellowships, requests for proposals, and others items of interest to the Forum community.
Items are added on a regular basis, so check back often. Or, better yet, subscribe to our RSS feed and get updates automatically.
Search the Newsroom
- "Our Town" Creative Placemaking Grant Applications Due Sept. 21
NEA’s “Our Town” grant program Creative Placemaking guidelines and report have been launched for the grant application due September 21, 2015.
- "Equitable Development" at the Brownfields 2015 Conference
Attend "Equitable Development: The Role of Brownfields Renewal, Workforce Strategies and Entrepreneurship" at the Brownfields 2015 Conference.
- Traditional Building Conference Series Now In-Person & Online
The Traditional Building Conference Series delivers focused, relevant education for architects, contractors, craftspeople, designers, building owners and facilities managers in a time efficient format at beautiful historic venues.
- Next Forum Webinar: "Multi-Site Rehabilitation," Aug. 4
Tune in to the Forum Webinar Series on Aug. 4, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST. The topic is "Multi-Site Rehabilitation: A Model Approach for Urban Redevelopment"
- Call for Abstracts - EECHB 2016
Submit an abstract for the Second International Conference on Energy Efficiency and Comfort in Historic Buildings (EECHB2016). Online submissions needed by Sept. 14, 2015.
- Feedback Needed for Georgia's Statewide Historic Preservation Plan
HPD has begun the process of updating Georgia's statewide historic preservation plan. As part of the planning process, HPD is soliciting input from preservation professionals.
- Keeping History Above Water
KEEPING HISTORY ABOVE WATER will tackle the problem of protecting the past by examining the threat from theoretical and practical positions, and from both local and global perspectives.
- Historic Hotels of America Newsletter - June Issue
Historic Hotels of America Newsletter - June Issue