The Forum Newsroom is your first stop for late-breaking news and announcements about grants, awards, calls for papers, fellowships, requests for proposals, and others items of interest to the Forum community.
Items are added on a regular basis, so check back often. Or, better yet, subscribe to our RSS feed and get updates automatically.
Search the Newsroom
- Next INTO Webinar 01/30/2015
The next INTO webinar will be held on Friday, Jan. 30 at 13h00 GMT (8 a.m. EST.)
- Call for Nominations - ACHP Chairman's Award
The Advisory Council on Historic Preservation is seeking strong candidates for recognition through the Chairman's Award for Achievement in Historic Preservation program.
- Queen Anne's County Historical Society Awarded Grant
The Queen Anne’s County Historical Society has been awarded a Bartus Trew Providence Preservation Grant by the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
- New Report - Center for Community Progress
The Center for Community Progress has released its newest report: "Take it to the Bank: How Land Banks Are Strengthening America's Neighborhoods"
- Call for Project Proposals - Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program
The NPS Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program invites project proposals for 2015.
- 2015 New Partners for Smart Growth Conference
Early-bird registration is still open for the 2015 New Partners for Smart Growth Conference, Jan. 29-31.
- Preservation Leadership Training Launches Law Conference
Sign up to receive updates on the National Preservation Law Conference, Feb. 25, 2015, Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C.
- CBS Sunday Morning Piece on Elkhorn Ranch Airing 01/04
CBS Sunday Morning is coming to Theodore Roosevelt's Elkhorn Ranch on Sunday, January 4th between 9 and 10:30 a.m.
- Nominate a Section 106 Success Story
The ACHP is proud of its series presenting model Section 106 Success Stories across the country.
- CAPP Act: Save the Historic Tax Credit
Help us protect the historic tax credit by reaching out to your representative TODAY to urge their co-sponsorship of the CAPP Act.
- Call for Papers: Journal of City, Culture and Architecture
The Journal of City, Culture and Architecture is now accepting papers. Submission deadline is January 5, 2015.
- Calling on Skilled Craftspeople and Preservation Advisors for the HOPE Crew
HOPE Crew needs your help! We are continuing to build a database of preservation craft experts and advisors to help support future HOPE Crew projects.
- Nominations Needed for the ACHP 106 Success Stories Series
The ACHP is proud of its increasingly diverse series presenting model Section 106 Success Stories across the country: http://www.achp.gov/sec106_successes.html.
- Capitol Hill Briefing on “Juneteenth” Recognizing the Importance of Historic Preservation in African-American Communities
Capitol Hill Briefing on “Juneteenth” Recognizing the Importance of Historic Preservation in African-American Communities
- Main Street Conference Materials Available Online