The Forum Newsroom is your first stop for late-breaking news and announcements about grants, awards, calls for papers, fellowships, requests for proposals, and others items of interest to the Forum community.
Items are added on a regular basis, so check back often. Or, better yet, subscribe to our RSS feed and get updates automatically.
Search the Newsroom
- Preservation Virginia Celebrates the NHPA
Preservation Virginia released a short video to commemorate the NHPA
- Window Hero Webinar
- Attend Legacy City Preservation on Dec. 8
Legacy City Preservation: A National Conversation on Innovation and Practice is taking place on Dec. 8, 2015 in Newark, New Jersey. Register now for this FREE event!
- History in the Making: The New York City Landmarks Law at 50
History in the Making: The New York City Landmarks Law at 50 brings together experts from law, preservation, architecture, real estate, planning, politics and civic engagement to explore the past, present, and future of the City’s landmarks law, and how the law will participate in shaping the City’s future.
- The 6th International Architectural Paint Research Conference
The 6th International Architectural Paint Research Conference Dates: March 15-17, 2017
- Reimagining the Cemetery as a Museum: Lessons from IMLS Collections Stewardship Grants
Join staff from Mount Auburn and Green-Wood Cemeteries for a day focusing on new strategies for managing and interpreting outdoor collections in cemeteries and historic landscapes.
- Sarah Booth Conroy Prize for Journalism and Architectural Criticism
The Sarah Booth Conroy Prize for Journalism and Architectural Criticism rewards reportorial or critical excellence in fostering a better public understanding of architecture and urbanism in Washington DC.
- Keeping History Above Water
KEEPING HISTORY ABOVE WATER will tackle the problem of protecting the past by examining the threat from theoretical and practical positions, and from both local and global perspectives.
- Historic Hotels of America Newsletter - October Issue
Read the October issues of the Historic Hotels of America Newsletter to get exclusive employee discounts available for Forum as well.