Older and Historic Schools Success Stories
Few public institutions are more crucial to sustaining a community than schools. Recognizing this fact, the following communities have retained their historic schools and adopted policies and practices that support their continued use.
Learn more from the following case studies
- Nathan Bishop Middle School, Providence, RI
- West Seattle High School, Seattle, WA
- Stadium High School, Tacoma, WA
- Bay City Central High School, Bay City, MI
- School Without Walls Senior High School, Washington, DC