How do I get some of that barn money?


Stahel Farm-Carbondale, KS after rehabilitation.


BARN AGAIN! does not provide grants to private individuals to fix up their barns.

There are select numbers of states that have grant programs for historic preservation. You should check with your State Historic Preservation Office to see if your state offers any grants, or other incentives such as income or property tax incentives. Generally, your building would have to be listed on the National Register of Historic Places (see Question 3) or on a state or local register to be considered for a grant.