Advertise Your Historic Property
Historic Properties for Sale - View our current listings.
To advertise your historic property with the National Trust for Historic Preservation you have several options:
- Preservation magazine print ad: for a fee of $395 you will receive 70 words of copy and a photo in Preservation magazine as well as two months of online promotion for your property. Contact Beth Siegel or call (202) 588-6069.
- In 2014 rates will increase to $425 and will include 4 months of online promotion for your property.
- PreservationNation online listing:
- Basic listing fee is $60 for two months which includes unlimited text and multiple photos.
- Featured listings cost $100 for two months and include incremental promotion for your property at the top of the main page of the Historic Properties for Sale site.
- Six month basic listing package is available for $120.
- To place your ad today, please visit: http://historicrealestate.preservationnation.org to set up a seller account and submit your listing. You can pay online with a credit card.
- Contact HistoricRealEstate@savingplaces.org with any questions.
- New in 2013 - Historic Properties email newsletter ad
- Advertise your property in the Preservation magazine email newsletter. For $500, your property listing will be sent to a list of up to 200,000 National Trust supporters. Email ads include a photo and 40 words of text plus a featured ad online (value of $100).
- Distressed properties and properties at risk: buildings and other historic structures for sale at a greatly reduced rate can also be listed in the Historic Properties for Sale section of PreservationNation.org. Please be sure to indicate under "condition" that the property is distressed.