Advertise Your Historic Property
Historic Properties for Sale - View our current listings.
To advertise your historic property with the National Trust for Historic Preservation you have several options:
- Preservation magazine print ad
List your historic property in one of the most popular sections of Preservation magazine to reach 350,000 historic home enthusiasts. You will receive 70 words of copy and a photo in Preservation magazine as well as a four month listing on our Historic Properties for Sale website for a fee of $425. Contact Beth Siegel or call (202) 588-6069.
- PreservationNation online listing
- Basic listing fee is $60 for two months which includes unlimited text and multiple photos.
- Featured listings cost $100 for two months and include incremental promotion for your property at the top of the main page of the Historic Properties for Sale site.
- Six month basic listing package is available for $120.
- To place your ad today, please visit: http://historicrealestate.preservationnation.org to set up a seller account and submit your listing. You can pay online with a credit card.
- Contact HistoricRealEstate@savingplaces.org with any questions.
- Historic Properties email newsletter ad
Advertise your historic property in the Preservation magazine email newsletter. For $500, your property listing will be sent to a list of up to 200,000 National Trust supporters. Email ad includes a photo and 40 words of text plus a featured ad online (value of $100).
- Distressed properties and properties at risk
Buildings and other historic structures for sale at a greatly reduced rate can also be listed in the Historic Properties for Sale section of PreservationNation.org. Please be sure to indicate under "condition" that the property is distressed.