Around the Map
In the latest issue of Preservation, we took a look at all the different spots around the United States where the National Trust is working to save places. Read more about these unique places and programs here.
- Work is ongoing at sites the Trust has recently named National Treasures. Learn more about all National Treasures.
- Historic preservation is an important component of any effort to build sustainable communities. Learn more about our Sustainability program.
- The National Trust is active in preserving and protecting important places from the Civil War. Learn more about our Civil War Sites.
- The federal historic tax credit (HTC) has created 2.2 million jobs and attracted $100 billion in private investment around the country. Learn more about Historic Tax Credit Projects.
- The Main Street movement transformed the way communities think about the revitalization and management of their downtowns and neighborhood commercial districts. Learn more about the National Main Street Center.
- Historic Hotels of America preserves the authenticity of America’s most prominent lodging addresses. Learn more about all Historic Hotels of America.
- National Trust Historic Sites across the country this year are engaged in preservation projects as part of a critical priorities initiative. Learn more about all National Trust Historic Sites.
- The Trust always has something new going on. Learn more about General Trust News.
- The National Trust released its 26th annual "11 Most" list in June 2013. Learn more about America's 11 Most Endangered Historic Places, past and present.
- See what's happening in the current issue of Preservation.
Want to check out all the places where the National Trust is at work? Browse our full interactive map.