Looking for even more great places, stories, and interviews from Preservation? Check out these online-only extras from the Fall 2014 issue:
- Meghan Dreuding shares the full interview with musician Moby -- plus more pictures of his restored home.
- Cassie Keener spotlights three more churches around the country that have become restaurants.
- Katherine Flynn presents extra photos of vernacular architecture from photographers Steve Gross and Susan Daley.
- David Weible reviews Charlotte Caldwell's book, "Visions and Voices: Montana's One-Room Schoolhouses."
- Lauren Walser takes you through the unusual loss and rebirth of the El Mirador Tower in Palm Springs.
- Watch a documentary about Nevada's Hidden Cave.
- Watch the screener for the documentary "Reviving the Freedom Mill." (password: mill)