Looking for even more great places, stories, and interviews from Preservation? Check out these online-only extras from the Spring 2014 issue:
- Lauren Walser profiles eight restaurants from coast to coast located inside historic bank buildings.
- David Robert Weible shares the story of Akili Academy's restoration in New Orleans.
- Meghan Drueding takes you on a photo tour through Vallejo, Calif.
- Katherine Flynn presents a history lover's guide to the Shenandoah Valley.
- Grant Stevens walks you through another historic Missouri City, St. Louis, via Instagram.
- Lauren Walser introduces us to Bill Warren, the artist behind Water Valley's distinctive hand-painted signs.
- Like our Watergate-themed "By the Numbers?" Learn more about our new headquarters.
- Read more about Silver Birches, Liz Ware's restoration project in Mackinac Lake, Michigan.