Allied Network Membership Benefits
Our Allied Network Membership provides service providers, product manufacturers, and others the opportunity to connect with and engage local revitalization organizations. Individuals and companies in our Allied Network receive a listing in our online Allied Services Directory and discounted rates for exhibiting at the National Main Streets Conference as well as other benefits.
Your investment in the Main Street Network shows a strong belief in the mission, leadership and proven strategy of the Main Street Four Point Approach®, a unique preservation-based economic development strategy that enables communities to revitalize downtown and neighborhood business districts by leveraging local assets.
Annual Dues: $495 per year
Who Are Main Street Allied Members?
Allied members are providers of products and services related to downtown revitalization and economic development who want access to the National Main Street Network, the largest network of commercial districts in the world.
They are providers of services relevant to commercial district revitalization such as market analysis, business recruitment and development, parking and traffic management, special event management, real estate development, architectural/design services, etc.
Who Are National Main Street Network Members?
National Main Street Network members are practitioners of the Main Street Four-Point Approach®, one of the most powerful economic development tools in the nation, driving significant reinvestment in America's cities, towns, and urban neighborhoods.
They are suppliers of products useful in rehabilitating historic commercial buildings, improving streetscapes, strengthening or developing small businesses, organizing festivals and events, raising funds for nonprofit organizations, managing membership programs, or other key aspects of the revitalization process.
Whether a product or service provider, Allied members are engaging the National Main Street Network customer base.
Specifically, Main Street Network Members include:
- Revitalization program board members and executive directors that make and influence purchasing decisions on revitalization products and services for their organizations as well as other revitalization efforts in their communities.
- Public officials who allocate public dollars for community programs, street enhancements, and economic development initiatives.
- Architects that specify products for rehabilitation, adaptive reuse projects, and façade improvements.
- Building owners and consultants searching for authentic and historically accurate components for commercial district revitalization as well as cutting edge economic development tools.
- Local retailers looking for economic development services and resources.
What does Main Street Allied Membership Do For My Business?
Main Street Allied members gain access to National Main Street Network members with:
- Mailing Lists:two electronic copies of our membership list, to reach our national audience of commercial district revitalization leaders.
- List available electronically. Download a copy of the list use agreement.
- Exhibiting Discount: reduced exhibit fees for Main Street Expo at the National Main Streets Conference.
- Promotion: a listing in our online Allied Services Directory, with links to your own site and access to the Allied member logo.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: to put your name next to our popular National Main Streets Conference events and items, as well as other publications and activities.