National Main Streets Conference
The 2015 National Main Streets Conference will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, March 30 - April 2. This year's theme is TEAM Main Street: Teamwork and Entrepreneurship across Main Street. The conference will be focused on bringing partners together to foster new ideas for building economic, financial, and business development successes on Main Street. For the latest news and information, sign up for conference email alerts.
About the National Main Streets Conference
The National Main Streets Conference is a one-of-a-kind event, providing attendees with an opportunity to convene and learn about the innovative techniques and practices that make the Main Street Approach® one of the most powerful economic development tools in the nation. Whether you hail from an urban business district, small rural downtown, or some place in between, you will find real solutions to common problems and techniques to help you not only survive this economic downturn, but also find ways to position your Main Street and your community to thrive long after these difficult times are gone and forgotten.
Who Attends the National Main Streets Conference?
The National Main Streets Conference attracts professionals in preservation-based, economic development and community revitalization, including both experienced and new downtown and neighborhood Main Street directors, volunteers, architects, planners, economic development professionals, public officials, volunteers, and consultants.
What does the conference offer you?
People from urban neighborhood business districts, small and rural towns, suburban communities, large and midsized cities, will all benefit from ideas, solutions, issue discussion, and networking opportunities that only we offer.
- Three full days of learning and networking opportunities;
- Daylong Main Street Four-Point Approach® training;
- Mobile workshops where attendees learn from revitalization successes and challenges in our host city and surrounding Main Street communities;
- Expo Hall filled with product and service providers specializing in commercial district revitalization; and
- Opportunities to network with colleagues who are experiencing similar successes and challenges in their communities.