2010 National Main Streets Conference
The 2010 National Main Streets Conference will take place at the Cox Convention Center: 1 Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City 73102
What does the conference offer you?
The 2010 National Main Streets Conference will showcase and celebrate the innovative techniques and practices that make the Main Street Approach® one of the most powerful economic development tools in the nation. Whether you hail from an urban business district, small rural downtown, or someplace in between, you won't want to miss the opportunity to find real solutions to not only survive this economic downturn, but also find ways to position your Main Street and your community to strive long after these difficult times are gone and forgotten.
In Oklahoma City you will find:
- Four days of educational and networking opportunities;
- Daylong Main Street Four Point Approach® training;
- Mobil workshops that focus on revitalization successes in Oklahoma City and surrounding Oklahoma Main Street communities;
- Expo hall filled with products and service providers that specialize in commercial district revitalization; and
- Opportunities to network with colleagues who are experiencing similar successes and challenges in their communities.
Our annual Trends Survey is now open and we encourage everyone to take it. The Trends Survey takes the pulse of Main Street and provides valuable information for the conference's Opening Plenary keynote speech as well as content for the Main Street Now "State of Main Street" article. This is a comprehensive survey, so click here to preview it before you start answering questions. Take the survey now; it closes March 15.