Did you attend the conference in Des Moines and are now looking for handouts, audio recordings and other conference materials? If so, head to our onlne conference community to set up your profile. Once there, you can find session handouts and other materials by clicking on the session you are interested in. You can also continue to interact online with other conference attendees, presenters, exhibitors and sponsors. Audio recordings of sessions are being uploaded and will be available very shortly.
What does the conference offer you?
The 2011 National Main Streets Conference will take the next step from showing and celebrating the Power of Main Street to taking your Main Street to the next level by continuing to grow your support, your economic strength, and the national movement. In Des Moines we will focus on the recruitment, retention, strengthening and supporting your local businesses; showcase how being green and open to all will help with these efforts; and, of course, learning about the Main Street Four Point Approach from the basics to the new, cutting-edge ideas that are being put in to practice in our Main Streets across the country. In Des Moines, you will find:
* Four days of educational and networking opportunities;
* Daylong Main Street Four Point Approach® training;
* Mobil workshops that focus on revitalization successes in Des Moines and surrounding Main Street Iowa communities;
* Expo hall filled with products and service providers that specialize in commercial district revitalization; and
* Opportunities to network with colleagues who are experiencing similar successes and challenges in their communities.
Countdown to Des Moines - 25 Weeks
Check back each Tuesday beginning January 18 for a new messages filled with interesting - and often surprising - tidbits of information about Iowa. To see these messages check back on this page, sign up for our email list , or "like" us on Facebook.