Main Street is Being REvisited
In April 2012, Baltimore will become the first city to host the National Main Streets Conference twice. We are please to partner with our co-host Baltimore Main Streets on educational opportunities and events that will inspire and excite you. Join us to rediscover Main Street AND Baltimore. Whether you're in an urban business district, small rural downtown, or someplace in between, we'll have networking and educational sessions just for you. You'll leave Baltimore with ideas and solutions you can implement immediately after exploring new tools, strategies, and best practices so your district can continue to survive and thrive in these difficult economic times.
The 2012 Main Streets Conference will take place at the Baltimore Hilton, 401 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. Most conference activities, including registration, educational sessions, the Main Street Expo, and bus/tour departures, will take place at the Hilton. To make reservations, visit the Travel to Baltimore page.
What does the conference offer?
- Four days of learning and networking opportunities that you will not find anywhere else;
- A day-long refresher of the Main Street Four Point Approach®;
- Mobile workshops that focus on the success of the Main Street Approach in urban neighborhood districts, mid-sized suburbs, and small rural towns;
- Opportunities to meet product and service providers specializing in preservation and revitalization; and
- Networking time with colleagues from across the country, all of whom "get what you do and can share in your triumphs and challenges.