The Main Street Expo
Open on Monday and Tuesday of the conference, the Main Street Expo is the place to find information, products, and services that can take local revitalization efforts to the next level. Featuring a variety of exhibiting companies and the National Trust Resources Booth, the Expo offers a wide range of exceptional resources. More reasons to visit include: an evening Exhibitors' Reception, several refreshment breaks, and a raffle each day for several fantastic prizes.
- Monday, April 2: 1:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 3: 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Inside the Main Street Expo
Be sure to include the Expo's special events on your busy conference schedule. With coffee and afternoon refreshments served both days, plus a reception and passport raffle drawings. the Main Street Expo is a must do event at the 2012 National Main Streets Conference.
Main Street Exhibitors' Reception
Monday, April 2: 5:00-7:00 p.m. Visit the Expo Hall for complimentary hors d'oeuvres, drinks and the first Passport Raffle drawing for exhibitor merchandise. The Exhibitors' Reception is the perfect opportunity to examine the products, services and information you need to build your program and preservation efforts. So meet up with colleagues and friends here after Monday's sessions before you head out to dinner.
Monday, April 2 6:40 p.m. and Tuesday, April 3, 1:40 p.m. The Expo features two Resource Passports that can make your trip around the Expo even more valuable. By visiting the participating exhibitors on each passport form, you can enter the two Passport Raffles, one held each day.
Meet with exhibitors offering a wide range of products and services designed to help your community achieve its revitalization goals. These vendors understand the business and mission of Main Street and preservation-based revitalization. Download the Main Street Expo floor plan to find your favorite exhibitors:
- Booth 210 Advisory Council on Historic Preservation - Preserve America
- Booth 311 Artificial Ice Events
- Booth 413 ARTLUMIERE
- Booth 501 ChemArt Company
- Booth 302 Downtown Decorations
- Booth 403 Downtown Diva
- Booth 411 Downtown Graphics Network, Inc.
- Booth 504 DuMor, Inc.
- Booth 511 Eckert's Greenhouse & Main Street Gardens
- Booth 414 Economic Development Visions
- Booth 214 Forsite
- Booth 211 Franklin Bronze Plaques
- Booth 510 Glasdon, Inc
- Booth 417 GoLocalApps
- Booth 215 International Downtown Association
- Booth 502 Interpretive Graphics
- Booth 400 Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc.
- Booth 315 Local Thunder
- Booth 201 Madrax/Thomas Steele
- Booth 316 Mahan Rykiel Associates
- Booth 312 main and me
- Booth 212 MapMuse Inc
- Booth 415 Media Thirty Seven
- Booth 503 Miss Development Authority/Mississippi Market Wholesale Show
- Booth 205 Mon-Ray, Inc.
- Booth 402 Mosca Design
- Booth 213 National Park Service
- Booth 203 National Trust Insurance Services, LLC
- Booth 514 Pepco & Delmarva Power C&I Energy Savings Program
- Booth 515 Petersen Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Booth 310 Pine Hall Brick Company
- Booth 204 Preservation Maryland
- Booth 217 Preservation Products, Inc.
- Booth 304 Project Graphics, Inc.
- Booth 505 Rileighs Outdoor Decor
- Booth 513 Rokusek Design, Inc.
- Booth 512 Smart Growth America
- Booth 405 Spring City Electrical
- Booth 517 Stanley Consultants
- Booth 500 Sternberg Lighting
- Booth 401 Studio Graphique
- Booth 200 Tagwhat
- Booth 507/509 Tetrault & Associates LLC
- Booth 216 TownConnection.com
- Booth 301/303 Union Metal Corporation
- Booth 202 UrbanBoom
- Booth 300 Victor Stanley, Inc.
- Booth 314 Vox Public Audio
- Booth 516 Whatley Inc.
- Booth 206/208 Winterland, Inc.