ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. PLEASE REGISTER ONSITE IN NEW ORLEANS
Registration is located at the Sheraton New Orleans, 500 Canal Street. In the Grand Ballroom foyer on the 5th Floor.
- Saturday, April 13: 12:30-6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 14: 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 15: 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 16: 3:00 p.m.
Student (ID required)*
The conference registration fee includes admission to all of the conference's non-ticketed events: all plenary, general and classroom sessions; the Main Street Expo and all expo events; and the Opening Reception. It also includes conference materials and access to continued online networking and learning before, during and after the conference.
- Network member: To qualify for the network member rate, you must provide your membership number when registering. If you are not a member, you can join now and get the discounted registration rate.
- Not a Network Member yet? learn more about the benefits of membership
- *Student rate: Registrant must be a full-time student; a copy of current student ID will be required. Fax a copy of your student id with your email address to 202-588-6050 or email to email@example.com and we will email you instructions to register.
Make the Case to Attend
Need to convince your board or supervisor of the need to attend the 2013 Main Streets Conference. Check out some tips we have put together to help.