The American Express Aspire Award:
Recognizing Emerging Leaders in Preservation
The American Express Aspire Award recognizes an emerging leader in the preservation field who has made significant achievements in preservation, and to highlight the promise and potential of the preservation field through its talented emerging leaders.
To be considered for this award, nominated individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Have ten or fewer years of experience in the preservation field
- Demonstrate a serious commitment to preservation through their work, both paid and volunteer
- Raise the visibility of preservation through their efforts
- Be an innovator in the field and demonstrate measurable impacts of their work
- Have influence in their community
Past recipients of this award include Rosalind Sagara of Riverside, CA and Evan Thompson of Charleston, SC.