The Trustees’ Award for Organizational Excellence
This award recognizes a nonprofit organization, large or small, that has demonstrated sustained and superlative achievement in historic preservation and has accomplished the following goals:
- Achieved outstanding success in historic preservation over a sustained period of time
- Broadly and effectively communicated the value of historic preservation to its constituents
- Exhibited leadership in issues of importance to historic preservation
- Demonstrated integrity in its dealings, including financial management
- Made appropriate efforts to be inclusive in the composition of its board, staff, membership, and programs
Nominations should include relevant information regarding budget, paid staff, and volunteer support.