The Trustees’ Award for Organizational Excellence
The Trustees' Award for Organizational Excellence recognizes a nonprofit organization, large or small, that has demonstrated sustained and superlative achievement in historic preservation and has accomplished the following goals:
- Achieved outstanding success in historic preservation over a sustained period of time
- Broadly and effectively communicated the value of historic preservation to its constituents
- Exhibited leadership in issues of importance to historic preservation
- Demonstrated integrity in its dealings, including financial management
- Made appropriate efforts to be inclusive in the composition of its board, staff, membership, and programs
Now Accepting Nominations for 2015
We are now accepting nominations for the 2015 Trustees' Award for Organizational Excellence. Nominations will be reviewed and the recipient selected by a jury formed by members of the National Trust Partners Network. The National Trust Partners Network comprises more than 100 state, regional and local nonprofit organizations representing the top tier organizations in the country. The recipient will be honored by the Partners Network at the 2015 PastForward conference, November 3-6 in Washington, D.C.
In order to submit a nomination, please download the nomination form and email the completed form and any additional materials to email@example.com. Self-nominations are accepted. Nominations are due by midnight on Friday, May 1, 2015.
For More Information
Questions? Email Rebecca Bice at firstname.lastname@example.org.