National Preservation Conference 2015 | Washington, D.C.
Visit www.PastForwardConference.org more complete conference information.
November 3–6, 2015
Omni Shoreham Hotel
Sign up for PastForward 2015 updates. Be the first to know about registration, speakers, Field Studies and Learning Labs.
We are advocates. We are historians. We are architects. We are urban planners.
We are ALL preservationists.
At PastForward 2015 we’ll begin a year-long celebration of the National Historic Preservation Act’s 50th anniversary with programming that celebrates and honors the past while looking decisively forward toward our next 50 years. In the nation’s capital we will convene the full, diverse and expansive constituency of preservation players from individuals to elected officials, federal agencies to architects, scholars to activists. Plan to be there. Plan to be part of preservation’s future.
What's what at PastForward?
- TrustLives: Marquee presentations including a talk by thought leaders and new voices followed by a TalkBack segment with additional topic experts contributing their ideas and experiences and engaging attendees. To view the four TrustLive videos and Opening Plenary from 2014, click here.
- Preservation Leadership Training Intensives: Day-long, skill-building trainings.
- Field Studies: A first-hand look at local preservation projects, taking attendees into the community. They can be half- or full-day programs.
- Learning Labs: In-depth educational sessions (75 minutes) featuring industry thought leaders.
- Power Sessions: Quick, impactful overviews (30 minutes) of the pressing issues in preservation.
The Call for Ideas, Proposals and Submissions for 2015 is a rolling process—submit your ideas online today.