2013 Continuing Education Credits
The National Preservation Conference offers the following Continuing Education Credits:
- American Planning Association (APA)/American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)— The National Trust for Historic Preservation is a Certification Maintenance Provider for the 2013 National Preservation Conference, committed to linking certified planners with training opportunities that will keep them up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices. All AICP CM credits must be self-reported.
- Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI)— Now in its fifth year as a GBCI Education Provider, the National Trust enhance the ongoing professional development of the green building industry through top-quality, third-party reviewed education courses. The GBCI has approved the technical and instructional quality of these courses. ALL GBCI CE hours must be self-reported.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)— The National Trust for Historic Preservation is registered with the AIA Continuing Education system (AIA/CES) to develop quality learning activities in accordance with the AIA/CES criteria. Learning units are included with each session description. Health, Safety, Welfare (HSW) learning units are also indicated. The conference attendance form must be submitted to the National Trust to complete the CEU submission process. Download the Electronic Conference Attendance Form from the list below. For more information or questions about record keeping, call 202.588.6100 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES)— The National Trust provides the ongoing professional development and continuing education programs for landscape architects. Registered courses cover a broad range of subject matter. We are required to identify sessions that meet the LA CES standard of health, safety, and welfare subject matter. A conference attendance form must be submitted to the National Trust to complete the CEU submission process. Download the LA CES Conference Attendance Form from the list below. We will report attendance within 30 days of the conference.For more information or questions call 202.588.6100 or send an email to conference@saving places.org.
Report Attendance for 2013 National Preservation Conference
Download forms to report AIA and LA CES Continuing Education Credit. Please return completed forms to the National Trust by dropping it off at the CEU desk at registration located in the Crowne Plaza, scan and email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to National Preservation Conference-CEU, National Trust for Historic Preservation, 1785 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20016 (after December 5 send it to 2600 Virginia Avenue NW, Suite 1000 Washington, DC 20037)
- AIA Tuesday, October 29 Field Sessions
- AIA Wednesday, October 30 Field Sessions
- AIA Thursday, October 31 Education Classroom Sessions: Part 1 | Part 2
- AIA Thursday, October 30 Field Sessions
- AIA Friday, November 1 Education Classroom Sessions: Part 1 | Part 2
- AIA Friday, November 1 Field Sessions
- AIA Saturday, November 2 Education Classroom and Field Sessions
- LA CES Conference Attendance Form