Sponsorship and Exhibitor Information
Visit www.PastForward2014.org for complete PastForward details, including registration.
Be a part of something big. Show your support for historic preservation, while enhancing your organization’s visibility among the leaders in the movement to save historic places for the next generation. Not only will the 2014 National Preservation Conference, Past Forward, draw more than 2,000 preservation professionals including architects, historians, urban planners, city planners, developers, and public and private-sector professionals to Savannah in November, but the virtual programming and downloadable content is expected to draw thousands more online. With concentrated marketing and media efforts, the conference will attract participants from across the nation and around the globe.
By supporting PastForward, sponsors receive exposure and visibility leading up to, during and after the conference. Download the Sponsorship Kit for complete details on sponsorship opportunities. For more information on 2014 PastForward, download the Sponsor Brochure.
Move Your Business Forward - The 2014 PastForward Preservation Studio combines exhibits, demonstrations and films in an innovative way that will create excitement and interest among attendees while offering exhibitors a chance to develop long-lasting relationships and partnerships. With more than 2,000 preservation professionals including architects, historians, urban planners, city planners, developers, and public and private-sector professionals descending on Savannah this November, your organization needs to make plans to register for Preservation Studio.
Participation in this years' Studio is first-come, first served. Premier space is very limited; please note the special pricing on the exhibit application. We're holding the line on pricing at the 2013 levels until July 15 so sign up today!
Here's what you'll find:
- Interactive attendee educational experiences
- Organizational showcases with a captive audience
- Opportunities to participate in collaborative preservation projects
- Artists, historians, documentarians and architects sharing their knowledge, resources and experience
- Fun and excitement, the new format lends itself to greater interaction and exchange
- Special programs to draw traffic into the Studio, including a Trust Lounge and Twitter Wall for attendees
- Discounts and incentives for your business loyalty
Why you should be in the Preservation Studio:
- You're a preservation champion and your company supports the preservation movement
- 2014 PastForward is more than a conference, it's a leap forward – are you up for the opportunity to be part of something new and innovative?
- Our attendees want to hear from you – their efforts in their communities are greatly benefited from your participation
- Reputation – the National Preservation Conference is the preeminent annual gathering of those who care about saving places
Preservation Studio will be held at the Savannah International Trade & Conference Center, Exhibit Hall A:
- Wednesday, November 12, Exhibit Set-Up
- Thursday, November 13 Exhibit Hall Open 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Friday, November 14 Exhibit Hall Open 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Friday, November 14 Exhibitor Dismantle 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Questions? Please contact Vicki Onderdonk email@example.com or 202-588-6063.