William G. Jones
William G. Jones worked as an architect for American Houses in their New York office during the early 1950s. His only house in New Canaan, the Talbert House (1951), was designed for Merrill E. Talbert, an executive with American Houses. To date, no other information has been found for William G. Jones. The following archives and resources were consulted: Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library, The New Canaan Historical Society, AIA Guides, Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals, and the New York Times archives.