Field survey was not conducted on this house.
The Hurlburt House was designed by architect Leroy Binkley and completed in 1956. Allen F. Hurlburt et. ux. acquired the property in 1955. The assessor property street card shows a footprint consisting of two rectangles offset from each other and a fieldstone patio. One of the main facades was largely clad in stone; all or some of the remaining facades were clad in glass. In 1959, a flat-roofed carport with one stone facade was constructed. An inground swimming pool was built in 1965.
By 1970, Daniel P. Wood had purchased the Hurlburt House. In 1978, Thomas S. Carroll acquired the house. A wood pool deck was completed in 1983 and an L-shaped addition containing a master bedroom and bath suite was constructed in 1986. In 1993, two wood decks were completed. The house transferred within the Carroll family through a series of quitclaims during the 1990s and early 2000s. In 2003, Bahar Tavakolian purchased the property.