P. Whitney Webb
Field survey was not conducted on this house.
The Zucker House was designed by architect P. Whitney Webb and constructed by builders Reed & Lord. The house was completed between 1961 and 1962. M.W. and Kathlyn Zucker acquired the property by quitclaim from M. William Zucker in 1961 (possibly the same M.W. Zucker). M. William Zucker had acquired the property in 1958 by quitclaim from C.P. Morton et. als.
The gable-roofed house was L-shaped in plan and had a two-car garage in the basement level. It was finished on the exterior with vertical wood siding.
In 1964, Andre C. DePrez et. al. acquired the property (transferred to Andre C. and Jocelyn C. DePrez in 1965). In 1995, Robert B. and Thea Ross purchased the house. A wood deck was added to the rear of the house sometime after 1988.