Experience Cuba’s World-Class Architecture
Don’t miss your opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture, the people, and the architectural riches of Cuba on a People-to-People exchange programs
Space is Limited – for more information
CALL - 888-484-8785
Tour Costs -
$5,880 – per person, double occupancy
$595 – single Supplement
$500 - deposit
Pricing includes -
- Exchanges Between Americans & Our Cuban Counterparts
- Travel with Authorities in Preservation
- Study Leader
- Local certified Cuban guide
- All on-tour transportation, including group transfers to/from the airport
- Visa Fees, Service charges, taxes and basic gratuities
- Visitors health insurance
- Centrally-located accommodations
- Most meals
Eight-day programs featuring Havana, Trinidad, and Cienfuegos
Limited space remains for all tours.
Call or email today for more information - 888-484-8785.
These programs were designed to provide meaningful exchanges between members Americans and our Cuban counterparts on issues related to historic preservation, architecture, planning, and other subjects in the cultural heritage arena.
For a great armchair tour of Havana’s wonderful historic homes, check out Great Houses of Havana by author and architect Hermes Mallea.