Scotland: Featuring the Edinburgh Military Tattoo
August 14–22, 2013
Enjoy an extensive meal program, including seven breakfasts, four lunches and five dinners. Tea or coffee is included with all meals. Take advantage of leisure time to try local cuisine independently. Sample authentic regional specialties at featured local restaurants. Enjoyat a Welcome Reception and Dinner as well as a Farewell Reception followed by a Farewell Dinner.
- Informative programs presented by local experts to enhance your insight into the region.
- Personal VOX listening devices allow you to hear every word from your expert English-speaking guides.
- Discover the treasures of Stirling.
- Visit Loch Lomond and Queen Elizabeth Forest Park.
- Cruise Loch Katrine aboard the steamship Sir Walter Scott.
- Visit Scone Palace.
- Admire elegant Edinburgh.
- Attend a thrilling Military Tattoo performance.
- Explore historic St. Andrews
Flights from from North America arrive Edinburgh International Airport
Loch Lomond and the Trossachs
Stirling, Scone Palace and the Famous Grouse Experience
Edinburgh International Airport for return flights home
Please email National Trust Tours for questions about this program. Be sure to include your mailing address if you are requesting a paper copy of the brochure for this program.