About the Project
Is Buffalo misunderstood? What is one historic place that defines Buffalo? What does "rust belt" mean? Do you have hope for Buffalo’s future?
This summer, a film crew from the National Trust for Historic Preservation took those questions to the streets of the Nickel City with one goal in mind: Let Buffalonians tell it like it is. From Black Rock to South Buffalo, the East Side to the West Side, over 500 Buffalonians turned out to be interviewed at 25 meet-ups hosted across the city.
Sign up to receive our updates and you’ll be the first to know about our special screening event, taking place in Buffalo this October.
Follow Our Blog
- Buffalo Unscripted: A Project in Review
- Last Blooper Reel. With Bubbles.
- Our Preservation Wing Tip!
- Testing 1, 2, 3, Testing ...
- Bloo(per) Danube
- What We're Grateful For This Thanksgiving
- Yes, It's Been One Month ...
- We Came, We Filmed, We Got the T-Shirts. Literally.
- Buffalo Unscripted Featured on Atlantic Cities!